Member Management is a way for auctions to link Dealers and Reps that have a relationship with the auction to the members that have signed up for . EDGE Admin uses Handshakes to determine whether a member is authorized to do business with an auction, and tie that member to the known Dealership or Representative. Member Management is also a way for an auction to manage access to EDGE Admin, for auction employees.
How to navigate to Dealer Registration?
[Note: Dealer Registration is a part of the Member Management component. It is where you can view stats about your registered dealers, view new registration requests, review pending Handshake matches, and more.]
How is Dealer Registration organized?
Dealer Registration has six sections:
- Total Members - The number of people who have shown interest in your auction. Clicking on will take you to Member Search
Requested Registration - Members wanting to register with your auction. Clicking on will take you to Registration where members can be linked to dealerships
- Follow this link for more information: Requested Registration
Handshakes That Need Review - Handshakes which have become invalid due to changes made in the AMS. Clicking on will take you to a list of members to review what needs to be corrected
- Follow this link for more information: Handshakes Which Need Review
- Registered Dealers - Dealerships which have members associated with them. Clicking on will take you to a list of Registered Dealers
Pending Handshakes - Members which claim to be registered with you, but cannot automatically get a handshake. Clicking on will take you to a list of pending handshakes that need to be reviewed or corrected
- Follow this link for more information: Pending Dealer Handshakes
- Re-Import Dealership from AMS - Force a data import for specific dealerships and representatives by entering a dealership account number. Clicking on will take you to enter in the desired dealership number