A watch list allows dealers to keep track of vehicles of interest across Pipeline. For any vehicle on a My Watch List, the user will also receive an audible pop-up notification on Edge Simulcast when the vehicle is coming up next on the block. Clicking the notification opens that lane so the dealer is ready to bid when the vehicle is on the block.
Add a Vehicle to My Watch List
- Navigate to any run list or vehicle detail page
- Click the ‘Add to Watch List’ button to the right of the vehicle
- A blue confirmation box appears in the lower right hand corner of the screen with a link users can click to ‘add Notes’ for any personal notes desired. These notes are only visible to the user account.
Manage My Watch List
- Hover over Reports menu in Pipeline toolbar
- Click on My Watch List
- To delete a vehicle, check the box on the right of the vehicle then click Delete at the bottom of the list.
- Use buttons at the top of My Watch List to print or download the list or to change the sort order from the default sort by auction.
Managing My Watch List Video
Additional Help and Support:
Auction Edge offers first rate technical support to our subscribing customer auctions. Our dedicated support staff is available Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm EST.
Help Desk (Toll Free): 800.522.8404
Support Portal: https://support.auctionedge.com/