This guide explains how to create a QR code for your pre-sale report to easily share it with buyers. By using the static URL of your pre-sale report and a QR code generator, you can ensure that buyers always have access to the most current pre-sale list. This QR code will serve as a convenient and up-to-date link to your pre-sale report.
To easily share your pre-sale report, you can generate a QR code using the static URL provided by your pre-sale report and your preferred QR code generator. Follow these steps:
1. Visit the public listing of your pre-sale report.
2. Select and copy the URL from your browser address bar.
3. Open your web browser and find your preferred QR code generator.
4. Paste the URL into the generator, but make sure to remove the "(date)" at the end of the URL.
ex. Before: https://www.edgepipeline.com/components/report/presale/view/onesixtysixaa-all/2023/10/19 ex. After: https://www.edgepipeline.com/components/report/presale/view/onesixtysixaa-all/
5. The generated QR code will always direct your buyers to the most up-to-date pre-sale list.
Share this QR code to conveniently provide access to your pre-sale reports.