This document highlights general information and best practices when contacting the Auction Edge Support team.
Auction Edge offers first rate technical support to our subscribing customer auctions. Our dedicated support staff is available Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm EST.
Emergency after-hours support is available between 8pm - 10pm EST (Monday - Friday) and from 9 AM-5 PM EST on Saturday and Sunday.
Contacting Auction Edge Support
When you contact Auction Edge Support, we will create a support ticket for your issue. The ticket provides you with up-to-date information on your issue as well as provides a communication channel for you to ask questions and provide additional information. You will receive email notifications every time there is an update on your issue.
There are three ways to contact the Auction Edge Support team:
- Using the Support portal to enter a ticket at support.auctionedge.com
- Calling our Support number at (800) 522-8404
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Critical Information for Quicker Support Resolutions
When contacting Auction Edge Support via our support portal, phone, or email, there are key pieces of information that are helpful for our support team and allow for quicker resolutions...
- Phone number
- Preferred contact method
- Your Auction location
- Your next sale day and sale time
- Product (ASI, AOS, Pipeline, etc) impacted
- The issue you are experiencing
- What is the impact/how widespread is the issue? Ex: is the issue impacted 1 or 100 users
- What caused the issue to occur (steps taken, options/feature/menu it happened in, how to duplicate it, etc)
- Screenshots that provide additional context of the issue
- Create an account on this portal (support.auctionedge.com) and ensure your contact information is up-to-date. If you need help, just give us a call.
- Contact the Support team using your preferred method (portal, phone, or email).
- Please provide as much information as possible (refer to the 'Critical Information for Quicker Support Resolutions' section of this document for that information).
- Leave a voice message. If we do not answer the phone, it means all of our agents are assisting other customers. Please leave us voicemail, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Please do not respond to ticket-generated emails with additional issues outside of the original ticket issue. We treat each issue as a separate instance (or ticket) so we can assign it to the best person for that request. We understand replying to a past ticket may be an easy way to contact us, but it actually slows down resolutions when the existing information is not related to your current/new issue.
- Our knowledge articles have a lot of great training and how-to information for you and your team. Please check them out!
- Our community forums are a great place for you to share thoughts and collaborate on ideas that lead to constructive and meaningful resolutions, solutions, and enhancements to Edge products.