About Flash on Google Chrome:
Flash lets you hear audio and see video content within Google Chrome on your computer. Flash is built into Google Chrome, so no plug-in/extension is needed, but Flash is not enabled by default.
Simulcast, powered by Velocicast, requires Flash for in-lane audio and video to stream.
Please follow the steps below to enable Flash within your Google Chrome browser:
- Open Google Chrome
- Visit the web address:
- Scroll down and select the 'Flash' option
- From within the Flash menu, ensure the 'Ask first (recommended)' option is selected
- Scroll down to 'Allow' and select the 'Add' button
- Add the following URLs (including the [*.]):
- Click the 'Add' button to save the URL
- Exit Google Chrome to save the changes
Here is a short video of the 8 above steps in action (45 seconds):
Additional Help and Support:
Auction Edge offers first rate technical support to our subscribing customer auctions. Our dedicated support staff is available Monday through Friday, 7am to 8pm EST.
Help Desk (Toll Free): 800.522.8404
Support Portal: https://support.auctionedge.com/