- Your test buyer is registered properly (in ASI, AOS, or AuctionMaster), EDGE Pipeline, and Pipeline Admin
- Your test seller rep
- Access to the Pipeline Admin site
- The Pipeline/Simulcast Event to (use can build a specific test event in Admin or use a future real-sale event)
- Turn on the Video/Audio recording devices for the lane(s) you want to
1. Log into the Pipeline Admin site from your simulcast clerk PC.in ASI, AOS, or AuctionMaster
2. Go to Operations > Manager and select the Event date to from the drop-down.
3. The event lanes will appear. For each Lane you want to , click the black bars/green arrow icon. This will Build the Lane (send the vehicles to simulcast).
4. Once each Lane you're shows that it's built, new icons will appear to setup the lane.
5. Go to the AWG Admin console and sign in, turning on the video and audio transmitters for the Sale Event that has come over from Pipeline. You can tell which sale event it is because the name in AWG will match the name in Admin. Activate and clerk the sale per AWG instructions.
6. From a different PC or laptop, attend as a buyer. Go to The buyer attendee should see video, hear audio, and be able to interact with the clerk for all purchasing functions. (The URL is a version of Pipeline used specifically for simulcasnot the real site)
7. From a different PC or laptop, attend as a seller (NOTE: you use the same computer to attend as a buyer and a seller but you MUST use a different browser for each Pipeline account used).
8. Go through and each element, whether it be Bidding, Repping, Clerking, printing BOS, If sales, etc to make sure that all aspects work.
9. When testing is complete for a lane, continue on to the next lane and repeat steps 5-9. When you are done testing for the day, shut down the AWG console as instructed by AWG. In the Pipeline Admin Sale Manager click the black bars/blue arrow to tear down each lane.